Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ohio

The few days before Halloween Heidi and I flew to Ohio for my Grandma's funeral. I decided to dress Heidi comfy for the flights after struggling the day before at Church to keep track of her headband, shoes, and socks.
I was lucky to fly with my Dad and brother Tim on the way there, and in Chicago we met up with Julie, Becky, and Dan who were coming from Utah. It was nice all arriving in Ohio together to make transportation into Hilliard a little easier.
Julie brought her youngest, Whitney, who's just older then Heidi. It was fun getting them together again and we couldn't believe that about 5 minutes into being set down to play they both looked and smiled for the camera! I thought it would take days to get a good picture of them.
My Mom and Dad at the Cemetery.
We all went to an Amish restaurant for dinner after the services, a place I remember going to with my Grandma. Heidi finally stared eating baby food on this trip - made things a little easier.
My family. Bill, Tim, Amy, Kyle, Becky, Dan, Julie. And of course Heidi and Whitney.
Me and my girl. Sadly, these cute monkey jammies suffered a gross death just this past week. Way to bad to clean - believe me (it was the biggest poop of Heidi's life) so they were tossed.
In the airport waiting for our flights - Heidi loves, loves hanging like this. When I try to pull her up she flings herself backwards again. Here she's hanging out with Becky and Dan.

No comments: