Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween-last post involving costumes...

Halloween morning I scheduled my younger piano students to perform at a retirement home. 12 students played, less then 1/2 my studio, but it was the perfect amount for the room and attention span of the residents. We had a huge crowd and everyone loved that the kids were in costume. It was Skyler's debut, he played "Trick or Treat" and "Haunted House."
Colt played "Something that's Sweet" and "Halloween, Halloween." They did great, had a good time, and got to wear their costumes first thing that morning.
Tom carved pumpkins with the boys while I was in Ohio at my Grandma's funeral. Skyler's is the scary one...
Colt's is the scared one. (He's not a huge fan of all the scary Halloween stuff - but loves dressing up and getting candy :)

Ready to head out...in the rain....didn't stop this dynamic duo!

3 comments:

John T. Candland said...

sure cracks me up! :) thanks for posting. see you NEXT MONTH!!!

Becky said...

I love Batman playing the piano...just cracked me up.
Cute costumes, cute kids. Can't wait to get together soon!

Spencer and Julie said...

Looks like a fun Halloween, and you did great making the Flash costume, I bet your boys had a great time getting candy