Monday, October 5, 2009

Our New Van

It's a Chrysler Town and Country Limited Edition
Which means lots of unnecessary features which I love, like seat warmers in the front, 6 CD changer, automatic both doors and back door, climate control for driver, passenger, and kids are all separate, CD/radio controls are under the steering wheel where your fingers wrap around - like I said, unnecessary but so nice!

And don't forget the "moon roof" - Sklyer thinks this is the coolest feature. He said "Colt! The top window has a hole in it!"

6 comments:

Spencer and Julie said...

Congrats! It looks super nice, I bet you just love the space, well you kids probably love the space!

The Hones said...

I am so happy for you guys, I am sure this will make things much easier with 3 kids. You know having a mini van makes you a super mom now, so I've heard. ;)

Becky said...

Fancy! This one looks great. You will love it. Let's go somewhere. You can pick me up, but make sure my seat is pre-warmed....

Rebecca said...

Seat warmers will come in handy for about 10/12 of the year there! :)

Kim said...

How cool! I thought I saw you guys in a Sienna on Saturday though? Maybe not. Anyway - we got all the fancy features on our car and I love them too, so don't feel guilty. Leather seats are a mom's best friend.

Tom and Amy said...

I drove to the soccer game with my parents in their Sienna...we went out van shopping right after the game.