Friday, August 28, 2009

Look what I can do!

Hi everyone, it's me - Heidi. Mom left me here on my back this past Wednesday morning and dumped a toy on me to play with. Well, I'm a bit tired of this toy so I had to find something else to do...
So I flipped onto my side/tummy...but my arm was stuck. I layed like this for a little while trying to think what my next move would be...and I think best while sucking my thumb. Who doesn't?
So then I worked up all my strength and pulled my arm out from under me! This put me on my tummy! Mommy was clapping, I hadn't ever rolled from my back to my tummy before.
But, see, I don't really like being on my tummy. So then I cried. Even though I know how to roll from my tummy to my back I was to tired. But everyone was so excited for me!
Now I roll onto my tummy when mommy tries to change my diaper. It's a fun new trick and Skyler is especially proud of me. By the way, do you like my new headband? Mommy thinks it's adorable. Daddy thinks it looks like a crown. Personally, I think it'll look cuter when I have more hair, but it is nice and soft.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love, Love her expression in that last picture. To funny!

Becky said...

Way to go Heidi! Or maybe not....do you want her to just lie still?

The Hones said...

Congrats Heidi! I love when they start movin and getting more active.