Let's play a little game called "have you ever..."
Have you ever had your kids mad at you because you won't paint your house purple? That's me on the drive home from target today.
Have you ever forgotten to feed your kids lunch? Then at 2:00 you realize it better be a light lunch since dinner is just around the corner?
Have you ever called one of those bank numbers where they want you to speak your selections? While your kids, despite being told you are on the phone, try to carry on a conversation with you - at the top of their lungs? And the annoyingly patient voice on the other end is saying "I'm sorry, I didn't get that." And you are thinking "that's because what I was yelling at my kids wasn't a choice." So you try to enter your account number -again-but the background noise keeps resetting it. So you lock yourself in the bathroom only to forget why you were calling the bank in the first place.
Have you ever fed your kids popcorn for dinner? I just might. Do I sound more responsible if I promise to serve apples too? And milk? good.
3 comments:
Popcorn is loaded with fiber. Good for digestive health...
It sounds like your day was as crazy as mine. Hope tomorrow is better.
Poor thing! One of those days. I hate that phone thing. I always just say OPERATOR! and then hang up and get mad. Bring your kids here to jump on our new trampoline!
By the way, I think your house would look GREAT in purple!
Your funny!
Post a Comment