We moved here last August - the berry patch looked wonderful when we found the house but when we moved in it was done producing. I was excited for this year - and am not dissapointed!
Amy, You asked about printing the Cool Summer Days calendar. If you send me an e-mail at chocolateonmycranium [at] live [dot] com I'll send you the original PDF file. Hopefully that will print better. Please put Cool Summer Days in the subject line so I don't delete the e-mail. Thanks! Cocoa
5 comments:
Very cool. I love that berries grow so easily here.
Um, my garden has about 1 ripe one.
Yummy, I am so jealous!!
Amy,
You asked about printing the Cool Summer Days calendar. If you send me an e-mail at chocolateonmycranium [at] live [dot] com I'll send you the original PDF file. Hopefully that will print better. Please put Cool Summer Days in the subject line so I don't delete the e-mail. Thanks!
Cocoa
Yummy!! Home-grown strawberries are the best!
Post a Comment