Sunday, June 28, 2009

End of June

Colt had his last day of Kindergarten - I can't believe he'll be in 1st grade in a few months. This growing up thing is happening to fast.
Skyler had his last day of preschool, it was at our house and they mostly played outside together the entire time. He's sooooo excited to go to a big preschool in the fall and to play on a soccer team, life for Skyler will be great in a matter of months.
Heidi just gets more and more fun. She coos and smiles, and loves the fish that dangle down from above this swing. And she is so so excited to meet her 2 little girl cousins who are coming to visit from Utah in a few weeks! They are just several months older then her and just might bring some cute clothes to borrow - what a lucky girl.


1 comment:

Spencer and Julie said...

I have too many clothes to bring for her, I actually can't decide which ones to bring. Good thing they are little so I can stuff them all in!