Monday, May 4, 2009

She's Here!





While Amy is laid up, I will take over. Heidi was born yesterday at 6:01 am weighting 9lbs 2oz, and 20.5" long. The boys came to visit in the afternoon, and we were excited to see how much they loved her. Sklyer had to use a lot of self-control not to snatch her away from Grandma, he wanted to hug and kiss her so much.
-Tom

9 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations! What a surprise. We hope you are all doing well. She's beautiful.

Melissa said...

I love how happy your boys look with their hew little sister. :) Yay pink! ;) Congrats!

Spencer and Julie said...

Yea! She is finally here and she looks so small and cute!
Congrats,
Julie

The Hones said...

Congrats! How exciting that she came early, I cant wait to see her in person. I am so happy for you both!

Becky said...

Congrats! She looks adorable and I love your boys holding her. See you soon....with bows.

John T. Candland said...

Congratulations! Great photos! See y'all soon! ;)

Uncle John

Annelise said...

Congratulations Amy!! What a cutie!! I'd love to come and meet the whole family sometime! Hugs to you all!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Glad you got your little girl.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.