So Cute! I see a lot of Colt in her.
How cute! I see both you and Tom in her, and she does have a lot of brown hair. I can't wait to see her in person.
LOL!!! She looks like you guys! She also looks like a little worrier. She needs the brothers to tease her a bit.
Awww, what a cutie!! Can't wait to meet her in person! We're going to have to stay away a bit longer, though...me and Lizzy have had nasty colds. :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So Cute! I see a lot of Colt in her.
How cute! I see both you and Tom in her, and she does have a lot of brown hair. I can't wait to see her in person.
LOL!!! She looks like you guys! She also looks like a little worrier. She needs the brothers to tease her a bit.
Awww, what a cutie!! Can't wait to meet her in person! We're going to have to stay away a bit longer, though...me and Lizzy have had nasty colds. :(
Post a Comment