Until Sunday afternoon we'd had a great Easter weekend - Friday evening was spent with lots of family for dinner and visiting, the boys love to see their cousins. Saturday was another T-ball practice to Colt's delight. We also had family over for dinner/playtime for the kids - they came up from Oregon and we're glad we got time with them! Then of course the Eater Bunny came, and in the rush of how Sunday's go around here we kind of missed the fact that one of our kids was sick....so we all went to church. After Sacrament meeting I realized how hot Colt's face was then started thinking back over the morning:
1. he ate 2 bites of his chocolate bunny and said his tummy hurt (that was the only candy he ate)
2. he didn't want to eat lunch because he was tired - but I made him eat anyway
3. he was sitting around all morning rather then playing/drawing
4. his face felt warm while I was helping him get dressed for church and I looked at Tom and said "I think he may be s-i-c-k" then promptly forgot I thought he was sick.
So I brought him home, he's watched hours now of TV, still on the couch, and is now letting Skyler play with his new Star Wars guy; Count Dukoo. Tell me I can blame this on pregnancy forgetfulness/scatter brainess - he wasn't around anyone at church though, and so far this isn't a messy illness - so far. So to all the family we saw this weekend, we loved seeing you and really truly didn't know Colt was sick and really, truly hope your families don't get sick.
1 comment:
Macy got a cold on Sunday, and Avery and Ben got it on Monday. Perhaps we were the ones to bring it. Who knows. It's no big deal though.
By the way, thanks for letting us borrow the Little People. The girls are LOVING them. The first couple days we had them they played nonstop. They didn't even want to come to the table for meals because they were having so much fun. Thanks!
Post a Comment