Piano Camp

This last Saturday was piano camp, I was in charge of crafts for 65 kids (they were in 3 groups) and Colt got to attend! He was soooo excited. We had 3 rotations for the kids; Performance and Instrument Petting Zoo, where Colt got to perform on a grand piano and finally play a violin (he's been begging for violin lessons for a year...but we're starting with piano.) They went to the game room and then to me at crafts. I'll take a picture of what we made and post it- basically the kids painted a wooden box then glued white and black popsicle sticks on top to look like a piano keyboard, and then the kids used foam music stickers and letters to decorate a door hanger. Fun, tiring, glad it's over!
1 comment:
I'll bet your glad it's over...just be glad it wasn't a 3 day event or something. Colt looks adorable on that piano playing his song!
Wish you lived closer so we could take lessons from you.
Post a Comment