Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby needs a name


I told the boys this evening that our baby will need a name.
Sklyer: "I think Princess Leah."

Colt: "No, she's not a Jedi yet, Sklyer."

Skyler "Then just Leah."

So I don't think we'll be consulting them. In case you are wondering Colt's been asking to go to Jedi school - after he's done with Kindergarten. We'll see.

4 comments:

Kim said...

It's a step up from Luke Skywalker.

Tiffany Gremmert said...

If you do enrol Colt into Jedi school let me know so I can send Aidan to the same one.

Becky said...

Leah is a cute name if you pronounce it LeeAh, instead of Leyah. But trying to convince Colt and Sklyer of that would not be worth it. How about Amidala.

Melissa said...

That's funny - I loved the line about her not being a Jedi "yet". :) I see the Star Wars craze has started at your house too! Welcome to the club - the mothers of wannabe Jedis club. ;)