Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Day

With no school today I put Tom in charge of lessons for the boys. It may look peaceful but we did have some tears - Colt doesn't like writing lower case letters. I asked that Skyler trace his name 3 times and numbers 1-5 four times. Colt had to write his first and last name using lowercase for all but the first letter of his names 3 times. Tom put together a game to help Colt with rhyming - something they are working on in class. The rest of the day was play, Wii games, movies, and more play. It was nice when the snow started up again...and it's still coming down!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a good mom to do "lessons"! :) How much snow did you end up with?

Tom and Amy said...

About 4-5 inches I think - may even be coming down still. We've loved it!

Spencer and Julie said...

did tom get the day off too? how lucky that would be!

Tom and Amy said...

Yep- his work was closed! The highway his work is off of closed because of the ice on the hills.