O Christmas Tree

Monday night we planned to put up the Christmas tree and decorate it for family home evening. But, our tree is now 3-4 years old and many lights on the bottom 1/3 were burned out. So while I "fluffed" the tree Tom searched for replacement lights - then spent over an hour replacing bulbs. I had no idea it was taking this long because our boys were being angles - I kid you not. They were playing with the Playmobile Nativity set TOGETHER for an hour! When he finally got the lights to work they started blinking....um.....the top 2/3 are not blinking......so I asked Tom if he had used blinking bulbs. Turned out one of them was, so the problem was solved. Except now the bottom 1/3 of our tree shines brighter then the rest. Oh well. We gave the boys their new ornament for the year then sent them off to bed. The rest of the ornaments went up the next day. They love having it up and keep checking for presents....
2 comments:
What a fun night, your boys are sweet. You have to see the tree Dan brought us, its so nice (all nine feet of it!)
Too bad about all the lights, but what a blessing that the boys were so good for so long! :) I love the cute pic of them sitting in front of the tree.
Post a Comment