Christmas card photo shoot - much easier this year then any other.... add a 7 month old next year and we'll be back to not so successful. (but I guarantee she'll be dressed cute!)
I loved the picture you sent with the card! And the others are great too. I love how happy they look next to each other. Great job! And as for next year's picture, at least she'll be young enough that she won't be able to crawl away during the photo shoot! ;)
2 comments:
What cute boys. You can tell that they are really good friends.
I loved the picture you sent with the card! And the others are great too. I love how happy they look next to each other. Great job! And as for next year's picture, at least she'll be young enough that she won't be able to crawl away during the photo shoot! ;)
Post a Comment