What do my kids do all day? They draw, cut, glue, color, staple, and make books. All day. And all over my kitchen table and kitchen bench. These past few weeks have found many meals eaten "picnic style" because the table was such an art center. If I turn my back for a few minutes this is what our boys do- art and more art. So I thought and thought and decided we needed a place to devote just to their art. A trip to Ikea solved the problem. They love it and I love it. I don't even care that it's in a corner of my living room- this is what my boys do and we might as well accomodate it. This table is great because it has adjustable legs so as the kids grow it will too! The frames should get done today and start showing off their latest- the frames don't have glass and I need to get mini binder clips to hang at the top so we can easily change out art work (an idea from Family Fun).
1 comment:
Wow, what a great idea! I especially love the frames... I might just have to use this idea too. We've also had many art projects take over our table or kitchen counters. :)
Post a Comment