Monday, October 27, 2008

BOO!


Family Home Evening tonight: Tom and Amy gutting and carving 4 pumpkins, Sklyer cheering us on and Colt laying on the plush bean bag thing. Turns out he has a slight fever. After taking the tops off thier pumpkins and letting them look in Sklyer exclaimed "eww. I'm not putting my hand in there" and Colt said "You do it, I'm not touching that stuff." So because it was getting late we gave in. Colt's is the sad pumpkin because he says it's scared of Halloween. Skyler thinks having a smile face but with one tooth makes his scary. So if you come over remember- his is scary. Tom's is the real scary one and mine is the smaller one. As Tom was lighting the pumpkins I heard something....then I realized I was hearing what I thought- Colt was humming "Jingle Bells." I think he loves the Christmas season even more then I do.

2 comments:

Spencer and Julie said...

looks like fun! I hope your boys have lots of fun trick-or-treating tonight!

Melissa said...

What cute pumpkins! I love the "scary" one-toothed one! :) And how funny that Skyler is already thinking of Christmas! Well, I guess the "holiday season" is in full swing now! :)