Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Day of Kindergarten!


The big day was today! It would be fun to post the many pictures that didn't turn out to this one that did. He wanted to ride the big bus, so I let him- then jogged the .93 miles to his school and got there right as his bus did. (Pushed Skyler in the jogging stroller- he's on the heavy side but I didn't want to chance the parking lot today.) Colt was happy to follow the line to class and said his teacher was nice but told him to sit in his chair. I have a feeling she said it more then once-squirrely kid. Then Skyler went to Grace's house for preschool and started sobbing when I went to pick him up- he didn't want to leave. A successful 1st day!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats! Say "hello" to freedom.

Becky said...

You survived! Colt looks happy.

Spencer and Julie said...

It finally came! Colt looks so grow-up, was it hard to let him go? What a fun day,

melissa g said...

He looks so big and confident in that photo. Goodbye babyhood.
-sniff-

Melissa said...

Wow, how grown-up he looks! What is it about new clothes and a backpack that does that to kids?? Glad to hear that it was a good first day. :)