Sunday, August 24, 2008
Pictures of the boy's rooms
We had company tonight so our house was clean enough for pictures....but my camera's batteries died after the boy's rooms so that's all you get for now of our new house-sorry!
Skyler loves his favorite of everything all in one place. So here you'll see Woody, Buzz, Bowser, Spiderman, Transformers, Cars, Blues Clues, Planet Heroes, and Little Einsteins. And that's Skyler in a nutshell, or in a room I guess.


Colt, however, likes sets- or things that are related. He wanted a planet room and here it is... I draped the window material up there for now and will hopefully, someday, get around to sewing drapes....(but probably not since this works)
Planet Hero collection-some are Skylers, but Colt plays with the set for hours at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, their rooms look great! Isn't it interesting how different two brothers can be - Colt liking "sets" of things and Skyler having several "favorites". I can't wait to organize my boys' room...I'm afraid it's a bit chaotic at this point! When school starts I'll have so much more time for my organizing projects. One more week!! Woo-hoo! :)
Post a Comment