So the BIG city garage sales were this past weekend; we couldn't go because I was judging at an all day piano competition and Tom was with the boys at swimming lessons and the Children's Museum- I was bummed because there were 2 things I was looking for; a wagon and a bigger scooter for Colt- like a Razor. Our Scouts were holding a garage sale and needed donations so the night before I took some things over and found a Razor scooter priced for $10! They are usually pretty expensive. Its great for Colt because it has only 2 wheels instead of 3 and the handle bars adjust easily. Skyler also loves it, even though he has a 3 wheeled scooter all his own. So at the park, after Colt was done riding, Skyler claimed it. And when he wanted to go on the playground he had me fold it up and drug it all around and down the slides. Meanwhile, Colt was riding Skyler's Spider man "motorcycle" so everyone was happy.
1 comment:
I love a good deal, especially on something you wanted in the first place! I'm glad they're enjoying their new wheels.
Post a Comment