Friday, January 11, 2008

Snow?


When the phone rang at 6:30am this past Tuesday I was stunned to find out school was delayed 2 hours because of snow. Snow? Snow! So when the boys got up we looked outside.... snow? hardly. We had a dusting on the ground, granted it was several hours later but still. Our school district reaches all the way up into Everett so they must have had much more then us, but the boys were in the mood to play in the snow. They didn't understand there wasn't enough snow to do anything with, let alone make a snowman in - so we made cotton ball snowmen to pass the morning, or at least to pass about 7 minutes. Skyler is still very proud of his!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Those are cute snowmen! My kids want snow, too. Megan dresses up in her coat, boots and mittens and walks around the house pretending she is playing in snow and making snow angels. I keep feeling like I should take them sledding up in the mountains and then I remember, "Umm, I am 9 months pregnant. Keep pretending there is snow in the house."